Thursday, August 22, 2013

Ski story

I am looking forward to this and at the same time I am not looking forward to this.
"Here we are," says Zahn.
Time to get my warm clothes on. I get into my jacket and put my beanie on. We are now heading to the area where we get all of our gear.
"Ok ... take take your shoes off," says a lady. "Now get all of your gear."
I get my helmet and head over to my ski boots. I put one on and head over to the snowboard area so I can get my snowboard. I pick up my snowboard and try to put my other boot on. It is not coming on. Then a lady comes and asks, "How are you going?"
 "Not good," I say. "My boot is not coming on."
5 minutes later I get my boot on and head outside. I head to the beginners slope and try to get my snowboard on.
"How do you get them on Hunta?"
"You just clip them on like that."
"Thanks." I get my other boot on. It took me a while to get up and going . As I was heading down the slope a little kid was in my way. I shouted, "Get out of my way." He must not have heard me so I got my arms out and pushed him out the way and then I fell over and I said sorry.
I take my boots off the board and head back up to the top looking for the flag that says lesson that I paid to do. After the lesson our teacher takes us to the top and  says, "Are you ready to snowboard down?"
"Yes," I say.
Now we are going down and man this is fun ... dogding people and stopping. It felt like I was flying. At the end of the day Huntah asks his mum if she will take me up Park lane. I get up there and start going down and you pick up some speed. As I was going down I fell over so many time it was not funny. As I was getting to the bottom I started to get better. And was the last one cause they were now closing the ski field.

No comments:

Post a Comment